Dear valued customers,
Like so many of you, we have spent the last few weeks hearing and learning about COVID-19 and the global impact it’s having. We are all navigating unchartered waters as business and society faces up to the impact. Basement Boss’s first priority is the well-being and safety of you are valued customers, and our staff.
We will continue to follow this situation and strive to provide you with your foundation repair needs, while being responsible to help stop the spread of the virus.
We have equipped our vehicles with hand cleaning stations. We have asked our teams not to shake hands with customers and to keep a distance of 6’. At this time we are trying to keep our people busy, so that we do not add to the financial burdens that other sectors of our economy are experiencing.
We want to assure you that we have implemented the Occupational Health and Safety best practice guidelines and are taking the precautionary steps to avoid exposure and prevent the spread of any illness.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid contact with those who are sick and stay home when you are sick
- Wash your hands often with soap and hot water, and use hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes when washing is not available
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched items and surfaces
- Avoid shaking hands
- Practice social distancing. Try to leave 6’ distance between yourself and others
- Avoid any non-essential travel
We thank you for your assistance in working together to keep us all safe and healthy. Please call your local Basement Boss dealer for information specific to your area. Together we can work safely and get through this.
Your Basement Boss team